Which kayak sail is best? Anyone make a DIY Sail?

Which kayak sail is best? Anyone make a DIY Sail?

Justin Lammers
Looking at Hobie Mirage Sail, although curious about other makers such as Pacific Action Sails, WindPaddle Sails, and various DIY designs.  I prefer DIY for experience and fun in building just curious what others have come up with!

Re: Which kayak sail is best? Anyone make a DIY Sail?

KayakDIY
Administrator
We made this sail after the Hobie Mirage Sail Design.  Plan to post plans and instructions as well as details on speed in the KayakDIY YouTube Channel.

Re: Which kayak sail is best? Anyone make a DIY Sail?

John Sims